Campbell County Website
  Kentucky Sex Offender Registry
  Find sex offenders in your area
  The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children



Payments can be made as follows:

A) By mail with enclosed return envelope. Please return the bottom portion of the tax bill with your payment. (Putting the tax bill number on your check is also helpful for both of us.) Make checks payable to: Mike Jansen, Sheriff.

B) In person at the one of the two Sheriff's Office locations:

1: Newport ---- 1098 Monmouth Street (County Administration Building)
2: Alexandria -- 8330 West Main Street

Tax Collection Hours: Monday through Friday - 8:00 A.M. to 4:00

If you choose to make your payment in the office, please have your check written in advance to hasten the process.

C) Payments can be made at Citizen's Bank:
  1. Newport - 103 Churchill Drive
  2. Bellevue - 164 Fairfield Avenue
  3. Alexandria - 7300 Alexandria Pike/US 27
  4. Highland Heights - 2911 Alexandria Pike/US 27
  5. Ft. Thomas - 34 N. Ft. Thomas Avenue

*Payments can be made during normal banking hours from November 1st, 2014 through December 31st, 2014. You must have your tax bill with you.

D) Credit cards will be accepted at the Newport and Alexandria Sheriff's Office locations or by phone during normal business hours.  (credit/debit transactions are subject to a convenience fee paid by the cardholder.  The Sheriff does not receive any type of fee or commission for these transactions.)


The Property Valuation Administrator (PVA) is responsible for the assessment of your property, the address of your property, the mailing address and name changes on your tax bill and exepmtions.  For additional information see:

Questions regarding the assessed value of your property should be addressed to the PVA Office in the County Administration building, 1098 Monmouth Street, Newport, Ky or call (859) 292-3871.  Please make any inquires before making a payment.

  1. If your property address or mailing address on the tax bill is incorrect, you can make corrections on the return stub of your tax bill.  The information will be forwarded to the PVA Office or you can call the PVA Office at (859) 292-3871

  2. Homestead or disability exemptions: If you are 65 of age during the current year OR you are permanently disabled and no exemption appears on your tax bill, please contact the PVA Office at (859) 292-3871 BEFORE paying your tax bill.


The 2% discount period will extend from November  1 through November 30, 2014.  The 911 FEE included on the tax bill is not subject to the 2% discount.

All County property tax bills are sent directly to the taxpayer.  If you have an escrow account with a bank for a mortgage company and you received this bill PLEASE FORWARD THIS BILL TO YOUR MORTGAGE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.

BAD CHECK POLICY:nbsp; If your check is returned, your bill will be reversed to an unpaid status.  You will be charged a $50.00 bad check fee.  Another personal check will not be accepted.

Prior year delinquent taxes must be paid in the County Clerk's Office.  Call (859) 292-3845 for the correct amount due.  Separate checks must be made for the current year and delinquent year taxes.  For additional information please see :

911 Service Fee:  If you gave questions about the 911 service fee indicated on your tax bill, please visit the Campbell County Fiscal Court website at or call (859) 547-1814