Need a license renewed?

If your Kentucky license plate is expired, or you need to register a new car, the County Clerk’s Office is taking appointments. If you are transferring an out of state title to Kentucky, make your appointment with the County Clerk’s Office, then come to the Sheriff’s Office 20 minutes beforehand and will will do the required inspection for out of state transfer. Inspections are $5 cash or check.
County Clerk’s Office: 859-292-3850 or check their website at:

If you need your Driver’s License made or renewed, contact the Circuit Court Clerk @ 859-292-6314 or their website at: